Where we are
Hotel Manfredi Suite in Rome is situated on the historical and aristocratic Via Margutta, one of the most famous and elegant street of the center of Rome, famous for its art galleries and antiques shops. Many famous and important people lived here such as the film director Federico Fellini and his wife Giulietta Masina, the painter Renato Guttuso and many others.
A few meters from the hotel you can find the Spanish Steps with the metro stop “Spagna”. This area, Campo Marzio district, is important for shopping with the famous national and international fashion stores. Within easy walking distance you can reach Piazza del Popolo, Borghese Gallery, Colosseum, Piazza Navona, Trevi Fountain, Saint Peter’s Basilicawith the Vatican Museums.
The Hotel Manfredi Suite in Rome is the best place to stay to enjoy a culture holiday and relax with all the family.
How to reach us
FROM CIAMPINO AIRPORT:
Located 20 km to the east of the city centre, it is possible to reach the hotel Take the Terravision bus shuttle for 10 Euros. The bus will stop on Via Marsala. Walk down Via Marsala into Termini & follow the directions ‘From Termini Station’ below. Alternatively one can take the blue Cotral Bus service that connects Ciampino Airport to the Anagnina Metro A (underground) station. Tickets can be purchased at the vending machines located at the bus stop or inside the airport. Once you arrive at Anagnina, buy a metro ticket and get off at Termini (about the 15th stop). Then follow the directions ‘From Termini Station’ below.
- By underground – at the airport, a blue COTRAL bus can take you to the underground metro station of Anagnina (linea A). Take the train travelling in the direction of Battistini and get off at the "Termini Station" stop.
- Bus Shuttle to Termini Station The Terravision ticket is around € 10,00 per person. The bus will stop on Via Marsala and then simply follow the instructions above.
- Taxis are available at the airport but be careful to take an official taxi with the prices set on the side of the vehicle
FROM FIUMICINO AIRPORT:
Located 30 km west from the centre of the city, it is possible to reach the hotel:
- by a daily Express Train – –in the airport follow the signs that read ‘ai treni’ and take the Leonardo Express to Termini station. This departs every half hour (first departure at 6.36 last-23.36) and takes about 31 minutes and is direct. Tickets currently cost around € 15 per person with a discount for those under the age of 12 when accompanied by an adult. You can buy tickets from either the ticket window, the vending machines, or the newsagent store (“Tabachio”) near the tracks. Then follow the directions ‘From Termini Station’ above.
- Bus Shuttle, leaving every 30 minutes and stopping at Termini Station then follow the directions ‘From Termini Station’ above. Ticket prices vary but should be less than 10 euros.
- Taxis are available at the airport. Please be sure to take an official white taxi which has the prices from the airports printed on the side.
The Hotel Manfredi also operates a private chauffeur service to shuttle you to and from the airports. Please contact us for further details.
FROM TERMINI STATION:
On arrival at Termini Station, make your way to the underground network Line A. Take an underground train in the direction of Battistini. Simply disembark after 3 stops at the station called ‘Spagna’ and follow the signs out of the station to Piazza di Spagna. We are a mere 100 metres from here at no 61 Via Margutta.